Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary have launched the Best Cannabis Companies To Work For—2021. The awards program will identify and recognize the best employers in cannabis cultivation and dispensary markets, continuing the recognition the media brands debuted this past year.
To register for free, visit bestcompaniescannabis.com. The registration deadline is Oct. 9.
A ranking of the “Best Cannabis Companies To Work For – 2021” in cultivation and retail will be revealed in Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary in early 2021.
The survey is organized and managed by the Best Companies Group (BCG), an independent research firm specializing in identifying and recognizing great places to work.
“We were thrilled to work on this project last year and to not only recognize great cannabis companies, but also learn more about what makes certain cannabis companies so successful in creating positive work environments,” Editorial Director Noelle Skodzinski said. “Competition for talented employees is now even more intense, due in part to the economic pressures of 2020, and this program also can help ranking companies attract great talent.”
Here’s what you need to know to get involved:
Enter as either a Cultivation Operation or a Dispensary Operation (or both):
• Have 50% or more of the business coming from either – Cannabis Cultivation Operation; or – Cannabis Dispensary.
• Be a publicly or privately held business
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
• Be based in the U.S. or Canada
• Be legally licensed to cultivate or sell cannabis for medical and/or adult-use under a state regulatory framework (or federal program if in Canada)
• Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the U.S. or Canada
• Be in business a minimum of one year
• Be willing to be featured in Cannabis Business Times and/or Cannabis Dispensary, if your company ranks on the Best Cannabis Companies to Work For lists.
The process includes two surveys to gather detailed data about each participating company. BCG conducts the surveys, analyzes the data and determines the winners and rankings.
Part I – Employer Benefits & Policies Questionnaire: The employer completes an online survey, detailing company policies, practices, benefits and demographics.
Part II – Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey: Employees complete a survey of in-depth statements using a scale of five points ranging from “Agree Strongly” to “Disagree Strongly.” (Employee responses are provided only in aggregate; no individual employee responses are shared with employers.) The survey also includes seven demographic and two open-ended questions. It can be given online or by paper, if a full company employee email list is not available.
Participation in the “Best Cannabis Companies To Work For » survey and ranking is free, but management teams may request the full employee feedback report generated by the Best Companies Group process. The cost of that report is based on the number of employees working at the company.
A list of frequently asked questions may be found at bestcompaniescannabis.com, as well.
L’article Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary Launch ‘Best Cannabis Companies To Work For—2021’ est apparu en premier sur Cannabis Belgique.