LabRoots – Cannabis Sciences Virtual Event 2019
Dustin Sulak, DO – Founder and Medical Director, Integr8 Health and Co-founder of Healer.com
Dr. Dustin Sulak is an integrative osteopathic physician and medical cannabis expert. His clinical practice focuses on treating refractory conditions in adults and children. Dr. Sulak is the founder of Integr8 Health, a medical practice in Maine that follows over 8,000 patients using medical cannabis, Healer.com, a medical cannabis patient education resource. He sits on the board of directors of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians, has published in the peer-reviewed literature, and lectures to healthcare providers internationally on the clinical applications of cannabis.
Keynote Presentation: Cannabis for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Dr. Sulak will review the evidence supporting the use of cannabis to not only treat serious disease, but to prevent them and maintain health, with practical and easy to implement dosing strategies. This lecture will also cover non-cannabis influences on our endocannabinoid physiology and focus on chronic conditions including sleep disorders, cardiovascular disease, neurologic injury, obesity and diabetes, and more.
1. Gain a better understanding of the evidence that supports the use of cannabis to treat serious diseases
2. Learn about non-cannabis influences on our endocannabinoid physiology
Earn PACE Credits:
1. Make sure you’re a registered member of LabRoots (https://www.labroots.com/virtual-event/cannabis-sciences-2019)
2. Watch the webinar on YouTube or on the LabRoots Website (https://www.labroots.com/virtual-event/cannabis-sciences-2019)
3. Click Here to get your PACE credits (Expiration date – March 28, 2021 09:00 AMe): https://www.labroots.com/credit/pace-credits/3290/third-party
LabRoots on Social: