Podcasts in the cannabis industry are starting to get a foothold and things are getting real interesting!
What’s not to love? Podcasting allows you to share your insight. It gives you the freedom to reach out and educate your audience. It’s a powerful medium that provides a safe space for you to show people what your company is all about.
Now, I get what you might be thinking… how do podcasts and the cannabis industry fit together?
To guide us through the wonderful world of podcasting, we have Operations Director of the Super Power Experts (and Dream Queen strain enthusiast) — Justin Recla.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How podcasting (if used properly) is going to revolutionize businesses
- Podcasting as a broadcast mechanism that can help connect and educate followers and prospects
- Why podcasts in the cannabis industry are a valuable marketing strategy and how it leads to monetization
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may earn money if you click the link and make a purchase. Thank you!
Welcome to Cannabis Marketing Live — All Puff. No Fluff!
Podcasting is no easy feat! That’s why we got an expert onboard.
Getting to know our featured guest
Justin Recla is an Army veteran and former counterintelligence agent. Justin’s platform is a testament on how he has successfully transitioned counterintelligence techniques into the business world. Currently, he serves as the Operations Director for Super Power Experts – the #1 Podcast Network for Personal Development and Spiritual Growth. Justin runs the show along with his wife and daughter, where they talk about everything from business to soul work to the divine.
Podcasting allows people that are craving and wanting what you have to offer know where to go and to find it. And when done properly, it’s a phenomenal mechanism for you to be able to educate, connect, and attune your potential clients to who you are and what you do in the world.– Justin Recla
Podcasting is content marketing
Podcasting builds authority. Much like how people are at awe with folks who have penned their own book, podcasters are held in a similar light. I mean, not everyone can host their own show and make sound good, right?
The advantages of incorporating podcasts into your cannabis business marketing strategy:
Make no mistake, it takes dedication, patience, and consistency to enjoy the benefits of going the podcasters’ route. It usually takes about 3 to 5 years for a podcast to gain traction.
“Podcasting isn’t about beating them in the head with marketing, it’s about building and establishing a relationship with people.”– Justin Recla
Other key advantages of incorporating podcasts into your cannabis business that Justin mentioned, include:
- Find Your Voice: Companies find their voice and learn to dig deep into what they do, why they do it, and who do they do it for. Understanding what your brand stands for helps you stay focused and allows you to maintain a level of consistency.
- Use Your Voice: Business owners have the freedom to use their voice to connect with their audiences in an authentic and unique way without the same constraints as mainstream media.
- Educate: Companies can be at the forefront of educating their audience.
- Share: Being a podcaster opens new opportunities in the sense that you can have other experts on your show and you can talk about important issues.
- Increase Visibility: Podcasting makes it easier for brands to increase their visibility and provide updates to a broader audience.
- Cost-Effective: It doesn’t take thousands of dollars to start a podcast, which means it is a low-cost marketing and visibility option.
- Leverage Content: Companies can repurpose the content they record into many different channels – from blogging to social media posts and emails. Repurposing the content you create allows you to increase the lifespan and reach of your content.
- Monetize it: Depending on how your podcast is set up, you can open it up for paid sponsorships, banner ads, audio ads, and other promotions.
Justin Recla on social media:
Kendra Losee on social media:
More posts on how to improve your marketing strategy:
- How to Create Great Cannabis Content for Your Audience
- Social Media Management Tools to Grow Your Cannabis or CBD Business
- Seven Steps to Manage Your Marketing During a Crisis
The post Podcasts and the Cannabis Industry: How It Can Revolutionize Your Marketing Strategy appeared first on Mota Marketing.