Smoking Marijuana vs Using a Cannabis Vaporizer
Cannabis vapor has less tar, but may contain more ammonia. What happens to respiratory symptoms when regular users of joints, blunts, pipes, and bongs switch to a vaporizer?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter at https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and receive recipes developed by the NF staff that will fuel your fitness goals.
In case you missed the previous video, check out Effects of Smoking Marijuana on the Lungs (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/effects-of-smoking-marijuana-on-the-lungs).
Here’s my other cannabis videos that are up so far:
• The Institute of Medicine Report on the Health Effects of Marijuana (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Institute-of-Medicine-Report-on-the-Health-Effects-of-Marijuana)
• Researching the Health Effects of Marijuana (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Researching-the-Health-Effects-of-Marijuana)
• Is Marijuana Addictive? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Is-Marijuana-Addictive)
• Does Marijuana Cause Health Problems? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Marijuana-Cause-Health-Problems)
• Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Teens? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Marijuana-Cause-Permanent-Brain-Damage-in-Teens)
• Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Adults? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Marijuana-Cause-Permanent-Brain-Damage-in-Adults)
• Will Cannabis Turn into Big Tobacco? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/will-cannabis-turn-into-big-tobacco)
• Marijuana Legalization and the Opioid Epidemic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Marijuana-Legalization-and-the-Opioid-Epidemic)
All my future upcoming cannabis videos can be streamed right now for a donation to the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/smoking-marijuana-vs-using-a-cannabis-vaporizer and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/smoking-marijuana-vs-using-a-cannabis-vaporizer. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Thumbnail credit: Vaping360 http://vaping360.com/.
• Subscribe: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• NEW BOOK – How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/